December 22, 2008
You have received this message because you are subscribed to the Macro Express News email list. To unsubscribe from this email list go to
www.macros.com/esubs.htm, click on the unsubscribe link and follow the instructions.
Macro Express Pro!
A major update of Macro Express has been just been released. Here are some of the major new features in Macro Express Pro:
There is much more that cannot be listed here. You can read more by
visiting http://www.macros.com/rev4_0_0_1.htm or by trying it.
As with all of our products, Macro Express Pro has a free 30 day trial. Download Macro Express Pro
- Run more than one macro at the same time.
- Edit multiple macros at the same time using the tabbed Script Editor.
- Have more than one macro file loaded at a time.
- Variables can now be named.
- Additional variable types: Boolean, Handle, and Date/Time.
- Date/Time commands allow easier date and time comparisons in your macros.
- Many new macro activations.
- The Text Box Display command now allows you to set fonts and colors.
- Macros can now be activated when a hotkey is pressed down, not when it is released.
- Macros now run faster.
Please join us on the new Macro Express Pro forum
at http://pgmacros.invisionzone.com/forum/17-macro-express-pro/ to discuss
features, ask questions and report problems.
Macro Express 3 will continue to be sold under the name 'Macro Express'. Macro Express Pro is meant to fill the needs of the more
advanced, or 'Pro', user. For a limited time Macro Express Pro is priced at $59.95. Special upgrade discounts are available. Upgrade
soon, before the regular prices go into effect.
Comments and Suggestions
We welcome customer feedback. Let us know what you like and dislike about Macro Express. Send questions, comments and suggestions:
Insight Software Solutions Home Page:
Macro Express Home Page:
Insight Software Solutions, Inc.
PO Box 106
Kaysville, Utah 84037-0106
The Macro Express Development Team