Macro Express Pro v 188.8.131.52
- Reimplemented the filter on the debug variable pane.
- Code Snippets now support inline comments.
- Made a change to keep the commands panel in the script editor from being sized too small.
- Added 'Explorer' to the 'Recycle Bin' menu in the explorer.
- Added 'Recycle Bin', 'Capture Macro' and 'Quick Wizards' to the 'Macro' menu in the explorer.
- When using the logging feature, any 'Macro Start' and 'Macro Completed' messages will contain the name of the macro at the end of the line.
- Added an option to wait for the cursor to simply change.
- When duplicating commands, the new commands are kept highlighted.
- Added an option to disable the clipboard hook.
- The 'Post Message' command will now accept handle variables.
- Fixed a problem where the Quick Start Guide was coming up when it shouldn't.
- Fixed a bug where the program would not accept decimal points other than '.'.
- Fixed a bug where embedded variables like %T[%N%]% did not always get evaluated correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the 'ASCII File Begin Process' command where the variables were not erased properly.
- Fixed a problem where disabling a case statement broke the entire Switch/End Switch block.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Variable Set String: Get From Window Title' would always return 'M' when stepping through the macro.
- Made a change to add a small delay when launching macros from menus in order to give them time to clear and return focus to the previous window before launching the macro.
- When using Ctrl+Z to undo a delete of a disabled command, the command is restored as disabled.
- Made a change to the ShortKey file conversion so that it doesn't add the clipboard commands to the macro.
- Fixed a conversion error in the 'Timed Delay' command.
- Fixed a problem when the mouse was set for left-handed use.
- Fixed a conversion error in the 'Get Control' command.
- Fixed a conversion error in the 'Window Resize' command.
- Made a change to clean up the area beneath the last command in the script editor.
- Fixed a problem with the indenting in the script editor.
- Fixed a bug where variables would be created automatically if you selected 'No' to the prompt about creating variables automatically.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Window Title Activation' where edit boxes, buttons, etc. could fire off the activation.
- Fixed a bug where importing ShortKeys and Keyboard Express files would cause the program to hang.
- Rewrote the 'Variable Set String: Prompt for filename' command such that it will use the builtin browse dialog instead of our custom-built dialog.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Variable Set String: Prompt for filename' would not halt the macro if the dialog was cancelled.
- Fixed the sorting in the left-pane of the menu builder.
- Fixed a bug where, if a hotkey macro was running, then the same hotkey sequence would not work within the macro. For example, if I launch a macro with Ctrl+C, then any Ctrl+C sequences that the macro plays back would do nothing. This has been fixed.
- Made the 'timeout' scheduled macros more accurate.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Text Type' command where carriage returns were not always handled correctly.
- Fixed the 'Web Site' command so that the 'wait' feature will abort if it is being used with any web browser other than Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a conversion error in the 'Wait for Keypress' command.
- Fixed a bug with the 'Global Except' scope.
- Fixed a conversion error in the 'Mouse' activations where the part to click on was not correctly selected.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Repeat Prompt Start' command where an error would be displayed if no variable was selected if the option to store the repeat counter was not selected.
- The 'Web Site' command can now be aborted when using the 'wait for webpage to load' option.
- Fixed a typo in the 'Text File Begin Process' command.
- Fixed a conversion issue where 'Global Except' scopes were converted to 'If the program is running' rather than 'If the program is on top'.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Macro Run' command, when used in a playable macro, would close the only open file, causing a crash.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when launching the 'Web Site' command with the 'Use Internet Explorer' option selected.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the 'Activation' dialog.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when unindenting a submenu that contains multiple items.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when printing the list of macros.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using a system macro in the 'Macro Run' command.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when converting the 'Wait for Mouse Cursor' command.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Versions.