- Added Windows Vista to the If OS Version command.
- If File Locking of Macro Files is disabled and the macro file
is on a network drive, then File Locking of Macro Files gets automatically
- Added support for latest versions of Cisco VPN equipment.
- Enhanced the ASCII File Begin Process command to list the record
and field number if a syntax error is found.
- Change the default option for network mode to "on".
- The installer has been updated and revised to optimize default
- Added a warning if an attempt is made to import a Macro Express
4 macro file.
- The "Window Activate" command will now activate Macro
- Fixed a typo in the "Repeat with Folder" command.
- Fixed a problem with the Round Decimal Variable command. [ISS3768]
- Fixed a bug in the "Date/Time" command where the prompt's
title would not accept variables.
- Fixed a bug where the use of the /A commandline option would
attempt to launch deleted macros.
- Fixed a bug in the Quick Wizards where the "Activate or
Launch" wizards did not return a full file path when selecting
from the installed applications.
- Fixed a bug in the Quick Wizards that caused an extra character
to be placed in front of the window title on an "Activate
or Launch" command.
- Fixed a bug in the "E-Mail Send" command where variables
in the To, CC and BCC fields didn't always show up.
- Fixed a bug in the capturing routines where the / on the numeric
keypad was saved in the script incorrectly.
- If the program crashed when attempting to load a macro file,
and the user selected to have Macro Express try the file again,
it now responds properly.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when starting the playback of a
- Fixed a crash that occurred when populating the explorer view.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the "Text Box Display"
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the "Wait for Webpage"
- Fixed a crash that occurred when parsing a popup/floating menu
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the "Macro Run"
command to run a popup menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to parse the modified
date of a macro in the explorer.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when inserting a "Macro Run"
command before the specified macro exists.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the internal list of running
windows was updated.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the "Default Printer"
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the "Run Now"
option from the explorer.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while accessing the data file.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the "If Ping" command.
- Fixed a crash when parsing a floating or popup menu in the menu
- Fixed a crash that occurrs while debugging a macro and a submacro
- Fixed a crash that occurred when updating the control cache.
- Fixed a crash in the Explorer when a macro contained invalid
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Version