Macro Express Pro v 126.96.36.199
- Updated the signature on the files to use a SHA2 code signing certificate. This change was necessary to eliminate the "Invalid Signature" warning message that was displayed when v 188.8.131.52 was downloaded using Internet Explorer 11.
Macro Express Pro v 184.108.40.206
- Improved support for Windows 10 and added support for Windows Server 2016.
- Restore Window Positions now also restores the Category Width.
- Restore Toolbars now restores the Macro Explorer toolbars when running Macro Express Pro Portable.
- Updated the Quick Start Guide. The Quick Start Guide is now only automatically displayed once.
- Added Win+End, Win+Alt+End and Win+Ctrl+End to the list of possible hotkeys for both the 'Abort Macro HotKey' and 'Pause Macro HotKey' options.
- Fixed the Restart Macro Express command to work reliably on Windows 10 and Windows 8.1.
- The Scheduler Alarm sound has been renamed to Scheduler Notification and now allows the default system sounds to be used instead of a .wav file.
- Added an option to play a sound every time a macro is activated.
- The HotKey dialog now displays HotKeys that are Restricted to Windows or Reserved for Windows in different colors.
- Updated samples.mex to support Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
- Made changes to improve support on ultra high resolution monitors.
- The If OS Version command now has the newest versions of Windows at the top of the list of choices instead of the oldest.
- Fixed a problem with the Variable Modify Decimal command where the create variable prompt did not allow decimal variables.
- Added 'There is no control to capture' to the list of errors for the 'Capture Control' command.
- The Split String now correctly supports the error 'The array is too small'.
- Fixed a problem that occurred if the Scheduler Notification sound was enabled but the scheduled macro did not finish before it was scheduled to run again.
- The Restart Macro Express command no longer writes to the registry when Macro Express Pro Portable is running.
- Fixed a bug in the Window Resize and Reposition macro in samples.mex.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when importing a Macro Express 3 macro containing Window Resize.
Release Notes for Previous Versions
Release Notes for Current Versions.