- Modified the Window Close command so that it won’t get stuck when a window brings up a “Do you want to save” type of dialog.
- Resolved an issue where the <ALT>f or similar key sequence would have to be replaced with <ALTD>f<ALTU> for use in the Macro Express Editor.
- The “Run Macro Now” option is disabled when a macro is currently running.
- The backup options were improved.
Improvements to popup and floating menus:
- Added an error checking routine to determine if there is any corruption in floating/popup menus.
- When exporting as a playable macro popup and floating menus are excluded.
Improvements to controls:
- Made a change to the Capture Control utility so that it can get controls that are disabled.
- Modified the “Control Details” dialog so that it is resizable.Modified the window control commands such that they can handle a window with “AFX:” in its class correctly.
- Fixed a bug where occasionally after deleting macros the editor would report the file as corrupt when it really wasn’t.
- Fixed a bug where the “Ignore Case” option was set incorrectly after copying/pasting the “If Variable” command where the second value was a variable.
- Fixed a bug where, if the user is deleting some files that don’t exist an error message was displayed.
- Fixed a bug where certain hotkeys were not responding properly when the user attempted to change the hotkey of a macro.
- Changed the file association logic in the installer so that it uses the location where Macro Express is installed instead of the default path.
- Fixed a bug in the “Macro Properties” dialog where, when viewing the log file, the program could get into a stalled state and then crash the program.
- Fixed a range check error that would sometimes occur when test-running a macro.
- Fixed a crash in the “Get IP Address” command when the user is on a non TCP/IP network. If the function fails, the resulting IP address will be 0.0.0.0.
- Fixed a bug that caused an occasional crash when viewing a macro’s properties from the Explorer.
- Fixed a range check error that would occasionally occur when using window controls.